Cheyenne Sol Luna Machine — Black Motor Only
Cheyenne SOL Luna offers artists an unmatched, revolutionized tattooing experience with SensiDrive®, setting a new standard for angled tattoo machines in the industry. This all-new innovative technology features two settings, Hard and Sensi, for two completely different experiences. The “Hard” setting is described as making the SOL Luna the perfect liner, while the “Sensi” setting allows artists to run the SOL Terra like a traditional coil machine.
The SOL Luna is Cheyenne’s quietest tattoo machine, along with the SOL Terra, with minimal to no vibration. SOL Luna employs a brushless DC motor that can operate at a lower frequency range from 25 Hz, providing a gentle and effortless, yet powerful experience. Artists will find the ability to control the motor through different settings will result in reduced pain during the procedure, absolute precision work, and a quicker healing process.
This listing is for the Cheyenne SOL Luna in Black. This machine has a 2.5mm stroke length for soft transitions with shading and filling in both black & gray and realism work. It has a 3.5mm jack, making it compatible with all Cheyenne power supplies. Use the SOL Luna with Cheyenne Craft and Safety Cartridges for balanced, effortless performance.
- Black SOL Luna motor only
- Net Weight: 87g
- Frequency: 25–150 Hz
- Stroke Length: 2.5mm
- Power Intake: 3W
- Nominal Voltage: 5–12.6V DC
- Machine Dimensions: 36mm x 94.2mm x 57.5mm
- 3.5mm jack connection
- Brushless DC Motor
- Manufactured in Berlin, Germany; certified Cheyenne professional tattoo equipment
- SensiDrive® technology with 2 motor-control algorithms
- Cheyenne’s quietest tattoo machine with minimized vibration
- Perfect for black & gray and realism
- Low frequency operation
- Balanced, hygienic performance with Cheyenne cartridge needles
- High-tech, durable anodized body for effortless cleaning and safe practice
Your Cheyenne Sol Terra is covered under manufacturer's warranty for up to one year from the delivered date. We do not accept returns, issue exchanges, or make repairs on Cheyenne machines